Feeling creative? We’re putting it to the test this International Recycling Day! To help raise awareness of the troubling amount of waste that ends up in our oceans and endangers our creatures, we need your help to get stuck into an arts-and-crafts competition.
Show Us Your Skills
What sea-creature can you make with recyclable goods? Think plastic bottles, tissue holders, and various bits of packaging. It’s time to show off your aquatic creativity and get making your recyclable sea-creature to be in with a chance of winning a super-jawsome prize – A FAMILY TICKET TO THE AQUARIUM!
How Can You Enter?
Stay tuned on our Facebook page to our pinned competition post. Simply comment on the post with a picture of you and your sea-creature sculpture with the following fintastic details:
● What creature is it?
● What is the creature’s name?
● What did you use to make it?
The competition is live from International Recycling Day on Thursday 17th May to Thursday 31st May 2018 when the winner to will announced on Facebook!
Terms and Conditions
We want to make this competition as swimmingly fun as possible, so there’s only a few Ts&Cs:
- Your creature must be made out of recyclable items
- To enter, you must post your photo and comment on Bristol Aquarium’s competition Facebook post (pinned to the top of the profile)
- The winner will be announced on 31/05/2018
- The winner will be chosen by a Bristol Aquarium representative, and this will be the final decision
- The winner will be notified by a Facebook announcement
- The prize is one family ticket to the Aquarium
- YOU MUST HAVE FUN!
We’re hoping to raise awareness of the importance of recycling to keep our oceans safe. We work hard on conservation and are trying to constantly improve the ways we can help protect our beautiful seas and creatures.
Keep your eyes peeled on Facebook – we can’t wait to ‘sea’ what you make!