Fancy a new challenge? How about a new challenge AND a workplace shared with hundreds of fish, sharks, turtles, eels, piranhas, frogs, stingrays…
Operations Supervisor – Retail and Visitor Services
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking for an Operations Supervisor to join our team at Bristol Aquarium, Bristol
To assist the Deputy General Manager with the day to day management of the Front of House and Retail outlet ensuring high standards of customer service whilst complying with Health and Safety.
- To lead and motivate our team to be efficient in delivering positive memorable experiences
- Co-ordinate event campaigns and group visits ensuring that operations and logistics are handled to a high standard.
- To maximise sales through our retail outlet and upselling, completing stock take procedures on a monthly basis including the reporting and investigating any discrepancies.
- To act as Duty Manager of the site, attending issues and handling enquiries and complaints.
- To assist in site Cashiering as part of a rota cashing up and balancing tills.
- Be enthusiastic, a team player and value working in this unique visitor attraction
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Must take a hands on approach to work
- Capable of working efficiently under pressure
- A can do attitude working with pace and vigour
- Availability to work in shifts including weekends, bank holidays and holidays.
How to Apply
If interested, please apply using your CV & covering letter via our indeed page.
Your cover letter should highlight why you would be able to fulfil this key role within the organisation and clearly demonstrate how you meet our requirements.
We do recognize the time and effort it takes to apply for a position, however as an employer of choice we receive a high volume of applications and in the interests of economy, Aspro UK does not notify candidates who have been unsuccessful in their application; consequently if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Aspro UK are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Bristol Aquarium is part of Aspro Parks, a Spanish multinational company with its headquarters based in Madrid. Aspro owns and operates over 60 leisure attractions across Europe, nine of which are located in the UK.
To see all the latest vacancies, create job alerts or just upload your CV at Aspro UK please click here.