Online tickets are valid for one day within 6 months of the date of purchase, tickets can also still be bought on the door.
To redeem your online ticket simply show your booking confirmation e-mail with a print out or smart device on arrival.
|Standard (13 yrs+)||£17.75|
|Junior (3-12 yrs)||£11.35|
|Child Under 3years||FREE|
|Concession (student, 65+, additional carers) – proof required||£15.50|
|Family (2 standard & 2 junior)||£56.20|
|Grandparent Family (2 65+ & 2 junior)||£51.20|
|Friends Pack (4 standards)||£68.50|
Disabled visitors pay our usual rate as per the above prices. A 1:1 official carer accompanying a paying disabled visitor is admitted free of charge. If any additional carers are required please purchase a Concession ticket.
Proof of carer status required e.g. Disability Living Allowance or Attendee Allowance aware letter (dated within the last 12 months), Personal Independent Payment letter (dated within the last 12 months), letter from GP or Consultant (dated within the last 12 months) confirming the need for a full time carer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note that the prices quoted are for the aquarium only
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and accordingly may not be sold or passed to any third party
- Tickets are valid for one day and can be redeemed any day we are open within 6 months from date of purchase
- Displays, talks and feeds are subject to change
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
We welcome any groups such as Brownies, Scouts, English Foreign Language (EFL) groups, holiday clubs and many more for a fun day out, whatever the weather!
We offer a reduced group rate for groups of 15 or more paying people.
Please give call our friendly team to book your group in on 0117 929 8929.
|Group Ticket Type||Admission Price|
|Standard (13+)||£16.75 per person|
|Junior (age 3-12)||£10.35 per person|
|Concession (age 65+ or student)||£15.00 per person|