Sit back and relax in Bristol Aquarium’s nautically themed C-Shed café and enjoy freshly-made wraps, baguettes or toasties all packed with delicious fresh ingredients. We’ve got all your favourite snacks covered too; cakes, teacakes, scones, cookies, muffins, fruit and crisps.
Enjoy a Lavazza coffee
The C-shed café serves delicious Lavazza coffee as well as hot chocolate and a selection of teas. All hot drinks are available in ‘take-out’ cups.
Please note – the café menu is subject to change.
Mon – Fri, 10:30am – 2:30pm
Sat & Sun (and all school holidays), 10:30am – 3:30pm
Open to all, including non-aquarium visitors
Little tiddlers can enjoy our pirate themed colouring-in station complete with telescopes and binoculars for sea-searching fun. Colour in a ‘C-monster’ and hang it up on display for all to admire!
• Children’s meal deals available
• High chairs available
• Baby-change facilities
• Microwave facility
• Whilst we cannot heat up any baby bottles or food in our kitchen we can provide a bowl of hot water for you at your table.
Please ask a member of café staff for more information if you or a member of your party have a food allergy. We have an extensive list of all allergens in our food ingredients and will work with you to find something suitable from our menu.
Access for all
• The café is accessible to all, including non-aquarium visitors – just pop in any time
• The C-shed café layout is suitable for wheelchair users and buggies
• With ample indoor seating we also have an outdoor seating area available (in good weather)
Re-fill Your Water Bottle with us!
Bristol Aquarium is a free re-fill site, so when we’re open we are happy to re-fill any re-usable water bottles to both customers and those just passing by. There is no obligation to purchase anything, you can simply ask our staff to re-fill your water bottle with tap water!
COOKIES POLICY |