Here at Bristol Aquarium, we love exploring the fantastic underwater world. Whether we’re marveling at the fancy features of puffer fish and the magical longhorn unicorn tangs, or watching the colourful kaleidoscope of life in the coral reef, there’s always something amazing to see and learn about!
From GINORMOUS fish to tiny fish, rainbow fish to silvery scales, sea creatures come in all incredible shapes, sizes, and colours, which is exactly what we adore the most about the ocean!
We’re running our #BAFishFace competition from Tuesday 15th until Tuesday 29th August, inviting you to share your best fish face for a chance to win. You could get your hands on a family pass for four, as well as a special fish feeding experience, letting you and the whole family get up close to our fishy friends at the aquarium!
How to Enter
It’s super easy to enter our competition! Simply get your camera out and strike a pose, snapping a picture of your best fish face selfie. If you feel like getting really creative, why not paint your face with colourful fishy scales or dress up like your favourite sea creature to make your fish face look even more fintastic! Or get the whole family together for a really fishy family portrait!
Once you’ve taken your fabulous selfie, just head over to our competition page to submit your photo. Make sure you check out the gallery to see everyone else’s entries and vote for your favourite. Share your selfie with your friends too!
The Important Bits
Terms and Conditions:
The prize is one family pass to Bristol Aquarium, consisting of two standard tickets (aged 13+) and two junior tickets (aged 3-12), and a fish feeding experience for the whole family.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen based on the highest number of votes. However, the promoter reserves the right to make the final decision. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- By entering, you agree to the use of your name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering, you agree to receive fun updates from Bristol Aquarium, including exclusive offers and event announcements. You are entitled to unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected].
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You are providing your information to Bristol Aquarium, and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the additional Terms and Conditions found at www.bristolaquarium.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.