Blue Planet Aquarium has exciting opportunities for the right person to join their Visitor Services Department
Do you have the charisma to hold and entertain an audience?
Do you have an animated and enthusiastic personality?
Are you efficient at working within a team, pro-active and have the enthusiasm for offering an outstanding and entertaining visitor experience along with a high level of customer service?
If so, we have the role for you!
We have a Visitor Services Presenter position available, these require working week days and weekends, bank holidays and school holidays
Key Duties will include:
• To entertain and educate our visitors through themed shows, presentations, talks, animal handling and feeds.
• To provide a world class level of customer service.
• To be a key part delivering a smooth and professional operational experience.
• Operation of all admission tills, responsible for processing till transactions efficiently and effectively.
• To assist as Charlie the Clown Fish, Blue Planet Aquarium’s themed mascot.
• To host and deliver Tours, Educational classroom sessions and Birthday Parties.
• To be approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and have the ‘ Can do’ attitude when dealing with visitors.
• Actively deliver all Blue Planet Aquarium products and services in a professional manner.
• Confidence, voice projection and the ability to talk to large groups.
• An approachable, creative and enthusiastic nature.
• Experience working with members of the public.
• The ability to work as a team player and as a pro-active individual.
• Fully flexible, all year round for weekdays, weekends and holidays.
COOKIES POLICY |