Bristol Aquarium has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join their Front of House team
Do you have the charisma to hold and entertain an audience?
Are you efficient at working within a team, pro-active and have the enthusiasm for offering an outstanding and entertaining visitor experience along with a high level of customer service?
If so, we have the role for you!
We have a Front of House Assistant position available which requires working up to full time hours on various shifts (to include weekdays, weekends, bank holidays and school holidays).
Key Duties will include:
• To entertain and educate our visitors through presentations, talks and feeds.
• To provide a world class level of customer service.
• To be a key part delivering a smooth and professional operational experience.
• Operation of all admission tills, responsible for processing till transactions efficiently and effectively.
• To sell retail products in our shop and assist with pricing and re-stocking of shelves.
• To assist as Charlie the Clown Fish, Bristol Aquarium’s themed mascot.
• To host and deliver Tours, Educational classroom sessions and Birthday Parties.
• To undertake administrative duties for the booking of school groups and birthday parties.
• To be approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and have the ‘Can do’ attitude when dealing with visitors.
• Actively deliver all Bristol Aquarium’s products and services in a professional manner.
• Confidence, voice projection and the ability to talk to large groups.
• An approachable, creative and enthusiastic nature.
• Experience working with members of the public.
• The ability to work as a team player and as a pro-active individual.
• Fully flexible, all year round for weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Remuneration complies with National Minimum Wage.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter titled Front of House Assistant to: [email protected]
Interviews: Successful candidates will be interviewed week commencing 5 August
Bristol Aquarium is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
COOKIES POLICY |