Bristol Aquarium has an exciting opportunity to join our café team as a catering assistant working flexible hours during the week, weekends and holiday periods. This position may suit someone who is studying at University/College.
Are you efficient at working within a team, motivated and hard working? We’d like you to assist in the running of our restaurant in an efficient manner, offering excellent customer service, maximising sales and complying with all hygiene rules and regulations.
• To prepare food to the highest quality, following all health and safety and hygiene procedures.
• To assist in opening and closing the outlets in accordance with procedures.
• To acknowledge visitors and offer excellent customer service at all times.
• To maintain a safe and clean kitchen, servery and seating area at all times.
• To help deliver Birthday Parties.
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
• A positive and enthusiastic nature
• Fully flexible all year round for weekends and holidays.
• Experience working in a café environment is desirable but not essential.
Remuneration complies with National Minimum Wage.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter titled Catering Assistant to: [email protected]
Bristol Aquarium is an Equal Opportunities Employer.