Bristol Aquarium operates a fast-food style café operation. We have an exciting opportunity to join our café team as a part-time (approx. 3 days a week) catering assistant working flexible hours during the week, weekends and holiday periods.
Are you efficient at working within a team, motivated and hard working? We’d like you to assist in the running of our restaurant in an efficient manner, offering excellent customer service, maximising sales and complying with all hygiene rules and regulations.
• To prepare food to the highest quality, following all health and safety and hygiene procedures.
• To assist in opening and closing the outlets in accordance with procedures.
• To offer excellent customer service at all times.
• To maintain a safe and clean kitchen, servery and seating area at all times.
• To help deliver Birthday Parties.
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
• A positive and enthusiastic nature
• Fully flexible all year round for weekends and holidays.
• Experience working in a café environment is desirable but not essential.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected] or send by post to Human Resources at our sister attraction: Blue Planet Aquarium, Longlooms Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9LF
Remuneration complies with National Minimum Wage.
Closing Date: Friday 11th October 2013
Interviews will be held on Thursday 17th October.
COOKIES POLICY |