Bristol Aquarium operates a fast-food style café operation. We have an exciting opportunity to join our café team as a part-time catering assistant working flexible hours during the week, weekends and holiday periods.
Are you efficient at working within a team, motivated and hard working? We’d like you to assist in the running of our restaurant in an efficient manner, offering excellent customer service, maximising sales and complying with all hygiene rules and regulations.
• To prepare food to the highest quality, following all health and safety and hygiene procedures.
• To assist in opening and closing the outlets in accordance with procedures.
• To acknowledge visitors and offer excellent customer service at all times.
• To maintain a safe and clean kitchen, servery and seating area at all times.
• To help deliver Birthday Parties.
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
• A positive and enthusiastic nature
• Fully flexible all year round for weekends and holidays.
• Experience working in a café environment is desirable but not essential.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected] or send to: Mark Simmons, Operations Manager, Bristol Aquarium, Anchor Road, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5TT.
Bristol Aquarium is an Equal Opportunities Employer
CLOSING DATE: Friday 14th June 2013. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 19th June.
We do recognize the time and effort it takes to apply for a position, but as an employer of choice we receive a high volume of applications and in the interests of economy, Aspro UK does not notify candidates who have been unsuccessful in their application; consequently if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.